Security and Privacy in a Networked World
Allikas: KakuWikiMine navigeerimisribaleMine otsikasti
- The 2014 Spring course starts in February.
- Hosted by the e-Governance Technologies and Services Master Programme, Institute of Informatics, Tallinn University of Technology (Estonia)
- Supervised by Kaido Kikkas
- Volume: 6 European Credit points (ECTS)
- TUT course code: IDU0475
NOTE: Everyone is free to enroll and participate, but official credits are only available via TUT (in the vein of MOOCs). Contact the supervisor during the course for more information.
See the following:
- General guide to the course
- Why Wikiversity?
- Netiquette guide
- Some considerations for live chat
- Reading list
- Participants' list
- Wiki teams and topics
- [Course Forum]